Considering the increasingly stringent national and EU regulations, controlled mechanical ventilation systems are becoming increasingly important and in some cases they are indispensable to comply with legal deadlines.
This technology, which is able to combine energy efficiency and high indoor air quality, can be used in the residential sector, but also in the tertiary sector and makes a significant contribution to improving the energy class of buildings, thereby increasing their value as well.
The training day will analyze the various systems of VMC and Rossato dehumidification highlighting its technical characteristics, advantages, design and installation aspects through a theoretical part in the classroom and practical demonstrations in the test area.
The aim of the course is to make the participant autonomous in the design, installation and management of VMC plants to be more competitive in the market.
- Introduction and market scenario
- Indoor air quality: how to improve it with controlled mechanical ventilation
- Calculation of replacement air flow rates in residential and non-residential environments
- Heat recovery in dual-flow mechanical ventilation
- Selection criteria for air replacement units
- Sizing of the air distribution system
- Summer dehumidification in radiant systems: sizing and calculation
- Energy and economic evaluations
- Types of regulation: basic and advanced
- Components of the distribution system
- Examples of application
- Practical demonstration in the test area
The course is aimed at installers, designers and professionals in the plumbing and heating sector.
There will be a lunch break from 13: 00 to 14: 00 (price included in the participation fee).
The registration fee includes teaching materials, lunch and coffee breaks.
** ENJOY THE PROMOTION **
If a company enrolls more participants, the second pays half and third even less!
If you can not make a reservation by credit card or Paypal, fill in the Form for payment by bank transfer
If you need an overnight stay, contact some hotels in the area.
* Rossato Group reserves the right to confirm the applicants' participation. By way of example, the course is not open to individuals, companies and professionals who do not operate and who do not have experience in the plumbing and heating sector and / or renewable energy.
OrganizerID = 3364274216
VenueID = 12730252