The technical meeting is aimed at operators, installers and designers of plumbing and heating industry.
The goal is to transfer to the participants the basic knowledge for the choice of hybrid energy systems that use heat pumps, solar thermal and pellet.
9,00: Home Course
- Sizing and selection of the generator
- made of heat pumps calculation
- Sizing of the heat pump
- Calculation of the energetic advantage of the fuels
- Heat pumps for sanitary water
- hybrid systems with heat pump
13,00-14,00: lunch break
- Biomass generators
- solar thermal sizing for DHW and heating
- Configuration and system layout
- Tax breaks and reduced VAT
17,00; End of the course
Notes: The participation fee is included, the documentation of the course and a working lunch.