This Policy on Cookies describes the way in which cookies are used in this website and the way in which you can enable or disable cookies. In particular, it includes the following:
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files created on the user's computer in order to store information on the basis of their activities in the network.
This Website may use the following cookies:
|TYPES OF COOKIES||FUNCTION|
|Cookie navigation||These cookies allow the site to work correctly are used to collect information about how visitors use the site. This information is used to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous fashion, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come and the pages they visited.|
|Analytical cookies||These cookies are used for example by Google Analytics for statistical analysis on how the users on the site through computers or mobile applications, the number of pages visited or the number of clicks made on a page while browsing a website.
Click here for an overview of privacy of Google
These cookies are used by third-party companies. The use of these cookies does not normally imply the processing of personal data. Third-party cookies derive from advertisements from other sites, such as advertisements, on the website displayed. They can be used to record the use of the website for marketing purposes.
3. Managing cookies
How to disable / enable cookies?
You can disable / enable cookies from your device through your internet browser.
For information about how to manage cookies on your tablet and / or mobile phone, please consult your documentation or online help files.
Below how to disable cookies in the main browser. (Updated 4-06-2013)
- Google Chrome
- In the settings menu, select "Show advanced settings" in the bottom of the page
- Select "content settings" in the privacy section
- The top section of the page that appears then tells you about the cookies and allows you to select the cookies you want. Also it allows you to delete all cookies currently stored.
- Mozilla Firefox
- In the tools menu, select "Options"
- Click the "privacy" in the "Options"
- From the menu choose "Settings history". This will show you the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking on the box.
- Internet Explorer 6 +
- In the menu bar, select "Internet Options"
- Available by clicking on the "privacy"
- You will see a slider settings privacy that has six settings that will allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- Safari browser
- In the settings menu, select option "preferences"
- Open the section privacy
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies"
- All other browsers
For information about managing cookies in other browsers, consult your documentation or online help files
How to disable / enable cookies by third parties?
The third-party cookies are not placed by us. Then we would suggest you visit the website of these third parties for information about cookies that position and the way to handle them.