Thursday 7 November 2019 at 09: 00 - Friday 8 November 2019 at 17: 00
at the Rossato site
With this course, professionals from all over Italy have the opportunity to increase knowledge and skills on hydronic heat pumps.
The heat pump market has seen significant growth in Europe over the last few years, opening up some very interesting business opportunities.
The recent regulatory updates impose an ever-increasing coverage of the heating needs from renewable sources, leading to a radical transformation of the way of conceiving the plant, especially in favor of heat pumps.
Furthermore, the introduction of new electricity tariffs and tax incentives have further contributed to the growth of the market.
The two training days will analyze the operating principles, the criteria for a correct sizing and the methods of application of heat pumps in integrated systems through a theoretical part in the classroom and practical demonstrations in the test area.
The aim of the course is to make the participant autonomous in the design, installation and management of heat pumps to be more competitive in the market.
First day (9: 00 - 17: 00)
- Introduction and market scenario
- Principle of operation and cooling cycle
- Plus technology and range of heat pumps Rossato
- Performance analysis and performance coefficients (COP - EER)
- Features of thermal sources (air, water, geothermal)
- Use of heat pumps (heating, cooling and domestic hot water)
Second day (9: 00 - 17: 00)
- Sizing according to the thermal source and the use (monovalent / bivalent operation)
- Practical examples of use
- Evaluation of the economic savings achievable and of energy efficiency
- Reference standards for the purpose of energy certification (UNI TS 11300-4)
- Electricity rates
- Analysis of standard functional schemes
- guidelines for proper installation
- Demonstration session in the technical area
The course is aimed at installers, designers and professionals in the plumbing and heating sector.
There will be a lunch break from 13: 00 to 14: 00 (price included in the participation fee).
The registration fee includes teaching materials, lunch and coffee breaks.
** ENJOY THE PROMOTION **
If a company enrolls more participants, the second pays half and third even less!
If you can not make a reservation by credit card or Paypal, fill in the Form for payment by bank transfer.
If you need an overnight stay, contact some hotels in the area.
* Rossato Group reserves the right to confirm the applicants' participation. By way of example, the course is not open to individuals, companies and professionals who do not operate and who do not have experience in the plumbing and heating sector and / or renewable energy.