The 16 and 17 January 2020 the Rossato Academy organizes the course for obtain F-GAS certification in collaboration with the accredited body Apave Italia cpm.
The F-GAS certification is mandatory for operators in the air conditioning sector who manage fluorinated gases (f-gas) and who carry out activities of:
- Maintenance or assistance
- Control of leaks of equipment containing f-gas in quantities equal to or greater than 5 tons of CO2 equivalent and not contained in foams, unless the equipment is hermetically sealed, labeled as such and containing f-gas in quantities less than 10 tons of CO2 equivalent.
The F-GAS course will be held by the 16 at the 17 in January 2020 at the Rossato site in via del Murillo km 3,500 Sermoneta (LT) and will be as follows:
1 day: Training day (8: 30-17: 30)
- Objective: To transfer the necessary procedural skills and prepare to take the certification exam
- Cost per person: 250 € + VAT to be paid to Rossato Group srl
- Expert lecturers in the air conditioning and refrigeration sector
2 day: Theoretical and practical exam (8: 30-17: 30)
- Objective: Achievement of the F-GAS certification and release of the official certificate
- Cost per person: 650 € + VAT + 10 € VAT-free for administrative fees to be paid to Apave Italia CPM
- Apave Italia cpm qualified examiners
- Required materials: For the practical exam, each candidate must bring with them and wear safety shoes and any other personal protective equipment (glasses, gloves, etc.)
The certification that is obtained is valid for 10 years. The maintenance of the certification costs 30 € every year starting from the 2 ° year.
The costs indicated include lunch and coffee breaks.
To register for the course it is necessary to send to email@example.com within the 20 / 12 / 2019:
- Certificate of registration in the national telematic Register f-gas of the person in which the registration number PRXXXXXXX * is indicated
- 2 photo cards in digital format (.doc / .jpg).
- Copy of valid ID card
- Application for certification completed and signed
- Assignment conferment form completed and signed by your employer
- Copy of the transfer of 305 € (full-paid amount) made out to Rossato Group srl IBAN IT83 F087 3874 1100 0000 0005 000 causal CORSO FGAS
- Copy of the bank transfer of € 803 (total amount) made out to Apave Italia CPM IBAN IT60 P076 0111 2000 0001 3958 251 obligatorily indicate in the reason for payment Name of the certified person and company name
* In order to be admitted to the exam session and receive the certificate, it is necessary that the person is registered in the National Telematic Register F-gas
In case of need, our partner Team's Solution can register for you with a contribution from 65 € each. + VAT. To take advantage of this service, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.