With this course, professionals from all over Italy have the opportunity to increase knowledge and skills on radiant systems.
The market requires ever more system solutions that guarantee comfort, energy savings and safety. To date, radiant systems are the most innovative and effective technology to meet these needs.
During the two training days, the various Rossato radiant systems will be analyzed, highlighting their technical characteristics, advantages, design and installation aspects through a theoretical part in the classroom and practical demonstrations in the test area.
The aim of the course is to make the participant autonomous in the design, installation and management of radiant systems to be more competitive in the market.
- Introduction and market scenario
- Living comfort: differences between traditional systems and radiant systems
- Radiant panels: operating principles
- Radiant systems: components, features and application types
- Radiant floor systems
- wall radiant systems
- radiant systems Ceiling
- Systems design and dimensioning
- Thermoregulation for heating and radiant cooling
- Dehumidification for radiant cooling
- Radiant panels in integrated plant systems
- Practical demonstrations in the company testing area
* Rossato Group reserves the right to confirm the applicants' participation. By way of example, the course is not open to individuals, companies and professionals who do not operate and who do not have experience in the plumbing and heating sector and / or renewable energy.