Thursday 27 February 2020 from 09: 00 to 17: 00 at the Rossato Group (Sermoneta)
With this course, industry professionals have the opportunity to increase knowledge and skills on the efficient and effective management of heating, cooling and sanitary water systems.
During the training day we will analyze the criteria for a correct choice, configuration and regulation of the control units through a theoretical part in the classroom and practical simulations.
The objective of the course is to make the participant autonomous in the management of even complex plants to be more competitive in the market.
- Introduction and market scenario
- Adjustment for heating and air conditioning
- Calculation of flow rates, choice of circulator
- Heating units and groups
- Control units and groups for cooling
- Control units and groups for DHW production
- System diagrams and selection of the regulator
- Control unit settings
- Programming simulations
- Connection and remote management
- Practical programming tests
The course is aimed at installers, designers and professionals in the plumbing and heating sector.
There will be a lunch break from 13: 00 to 14: 00 (price included in the participation fee).
The registration fee includes teaching materials, lunch and coffee breaks.