On 26 and 27 March 2020 the Rossato Academy organizes the course for obtain F-GAS certification in collaboration with the accredited body Apave Italia cpm.
The F-GAS certification is mandatory for operators in the air conditioning sector who manage fluorinated gases (f-gas) and who carry out activities of:
- Maintenance or assistance
- Control of leaks of equipment containing f-gas in quantities equal to or greater than 5 tons of CO2 equivalent and not contained in foams, unless the equipment is hermetically sealed, labeled as such and containing f-gas in quantities less than 10 tons of CO2 equivalent.
The F-GAS course will be held on 26 and 27 March 2020 at the Rossato headquarters in via del Murillo km 3,500 Sermoneta (LT) and will be divided as follows:
1 day: Training day (8: 30-17: 30)
- Objective: To transfer the necessary procedural skills and prepare to take the certification exam
- Expert lecturers in the air conditioning and refrigeration sector
2 day: Theoretical and practical exam (8: 30-17: 30)
- Objective: Achievement of the F-GAS certification and issue of the official certificate
- Apave Italia cpm qualified examiners
- Required materials: For the practical exam, each candidate must bring with them and wear safety shoes and any other personal protective equipment (glasses, gloves, etc.)
In order to participate in the course and take the exam, the person must be registered in the F-gas National Telematic Register.
If necessary, we can register for you with a contribution of 65 € each. + VAT.
Total cost: € 910 + VAT
The cost includes the course, the exam, lunches and coffee breaks.
The certification obtained is valid for 10 years.
The maintenance of the certification costs 30 € every year starting from the 2nd year.