Saturday 1 August 2020 from 10:30 to 12:30 take part in the online course on heat pumps.
Heat pumps will be a driving force for the superbonus 110%
Hydraulic models and configuration
The course is free and aimed exclusively at sector operators (Maximum 100 participants)
The course aims to transfer the selection, hydraulic configuration and installation criteria for hydronic heat pumps to the participants. The event will be broadcast Online and will be accessible both from computer and mobile without installing any software.
- Monobloc heat pumps
- Split heat pumps
- The configurations for DHW: external boiler, with column or with built-in module
- Hydraulic accessories and configurations
The heat pumps will be a driving force for the 110% superbonus.
We have planned a training course of 4 webinars, structured as follows:
1. Sizing and calculation of economic convenience (Fri. 31/07 16:30 - 18:30)
2. Choice, models and hydraulic configuration (Sat 01/08 10:30 am - 12:30 pm)
3. The production of domestic hot water (Fri. 07/08 16:30 - 18:30)
4. The estimate (Sat 08/08 10:30 am - 12:30 pm)