Friday 7 August 2020 from 16:30 to 18:30 take part in the online course on heat pumps.
Heat pumps will be a driving force for the superbonus 110%
the production of domestic hot water
The course is free and aimed exclusively at sector operators (Maximum 100 participants)
The course aims to transfer the sizing and choice criteria for the production of domestic hot water systems with heat pump to the participants. The event will be broadcast Online and will be accessible both from computer and mobile without installing any software.
- Sizing criteria and choice of components
- Production with sanitary boiler
- Production with puffer and instant producer
- Heat pump water heaters
The heat pumps will be a driving force for the 110% superbonus.
We have planned a training course of 4 webinars, structured as follows:
1. Sizing and calculation of economic convenience (Fri. 31/07 16:30 - 18:30)
2. Choice, models and hydraulic configuration (Sat 01/08 10:30 am - 12:30 pm)
3. The production of domestic hot water (Fri. 07/08 16:30 - 18:30)
4. The estimate (Sat 08/08 10:30 am - 12:30 pm)