Saturday 8 August 2020 from 10:30 to 12:30 take part in the online course on heat pumps.
Heat pumps will be a driving force for the superbonus 110%
The estimate of heat pumps
The course is free and aimed exclusively at operators in the sector (not private, maximum 100 participants)
The course has the objective, through practical examples, of transferring to the participants the criteria for the computation and budgeting of the heat pump systems. The event will be broadcast Online and will be accessible both from computer and mobile without installing any software.
- Analysis of typical schemes
- The choice of the heat pump
- The choice of components
- Estimated installation times
The heat pumps will be a driving force for the 110% superbonus.
We have planned a training course of 4 webinars, structured as follows:
1. Sizing and calculation of economic convenience (Fri. 31/07 16:30 - 18:30)
2. Choice, models and hydraulic configuration (Sat 01/08 10:30 am - 12:30 pm)
3. The production of domestic hot water (Fri. 07/08 16:30 - 18:30)
4. The estimate (Sat 08/08 10:30 am - 12:30 pm)