The heat pumps will be a driving force for the Superbonus 110%.
It is for this reason that we decided to investigate some important aspects related to sizing, feasibility and calculation of thermal systems powered by a heat pump.
The courses are free and aimed exclusively at sector operators (Maximum 100 participants).
The 4 online sessions will be at convenient times (Friday 16: 30-18: 30 and Saturday 10: 30-12: 30) and accessible both from computer and mobile without installing any software.
(Friday 31/07 16pm - 30pm)
The aim of the course is to transfer the sizing, feasibility and calculation criteria of the thermal systems powered by heat pump to the participants.
- Thermal and distribution network sizing
- Calculation of the heat pump and economic convenience
- Hybrid systems
- Hydraulic connections and accessories
(Saturday 01/08 10:30 am - 12:30 pm)
The course aims to transfer the selection, hydraulic configuration and installation criteria for hydronic heat pumps to the participants.
- Monobloc heat pumps
- Split heat pumps
- DHW configurations: external storage tank, column or built-in module
- Hydraulic accessories and configurations
(Friday 07/08 16pm - 30pm)
The aim of the course is to transfer the sizing and choice criteria for the production of domestic hot water systems with heat pump to the participants.
- Sizing criteria and choice of components
- Production with sanitary boiler
- Production with puffer and instant producer
- Heat pump water heaters
(Saturday 08/08 10:30 am - 12:30 pm)
The course has the objective, through practical examples, of transferring to the participants the criteria for the computation and budgeting of the heat pump systems.
- Analysis of typical schemes
- The choice of the heat pump
- The choice of components
- Estimated installation times