Technical course aimed at designers and installers with practical insights on sizing, calculations and installation of heat pumps
The event is aimed exclusively at operators in the sector such as installers and designers.
Wednesday 23 September
Course starts at 9.00
- Sizing systems with heat pump
- Economic convenience calculation
- Calculation of electricity and meter tariffs
- Installation diagrams
- Hydraulic configuration
- Accessories for correct installation
- The production of domestic hot water with heat pumps
- Examples of estimates
18.00 End of the course
The course fee includes a working lunch, a coffee break and digital teaching material that will be sent to all participants.