A training technique for calculation, design and installation of systems with radiant panels, will be held at our office on Tuesday 09 November 2010.
The training day is aimed exclusively at operators in the sector.
The technical course aims to transfer to the participants the necessary knowledge for the selection, sizing, design and installation of systems with radiant panels for cooling and heating for floor, wall and ceiling.
Below is the planned schedule:
hours 9.00 - 12.30
- Mode of heat transmission
- Conditions of comfort and well-being
- The evolution of radiant systems
- Advantages of radiant air conditioning
- Floor systems
- Wall heating
- Ceiling systems
12.30 13.30-hour lunch break
hours 14.00 - 17.30
- Components and characteristics of antenna systems
- Guidelines for the proper design
- Guidelines for proper installation
- Research and development of new applications and solutions
- Components of thermal power plant
- Design patterns of thermal
More information on how to participate are present in the section of training Rossato Group.