The course is aimed exclusively at retailers, installers and planners in the plumbing and heating sector *.
- Knowing the operation of heat pumps
- Choose the correct design criteria
- Understanding the mode of application of heat pumps in integrated systems
- Keep abreast of relevant regulations
First day (9: 00 - 17: 00)
- Business presentation
- Principle of operation and cooling cycle
- Plus technology and range of heat pumps Rossato
- Performance analysis and performance coefficients (COP - EER)
- Features of thermal sources (air, water, geothermal)
- Possible uses of heat pumps (heating, cooling and domestic hot water)
Second day (9: 00 - 17: 00)
- Design criteria in relation to the heat source and use (monovalent / bivalent operation)
- Practical examples of use
- Evaluation of the economic savings achievable and of energy efficiency
- Reference standards for the purposes of energy certification (UNI TS 11300- 4)
- Electricity rates
- Analysis of standard functional schemes Rossato Group
- guidelines for proper installation
- Demo session in Rossato technical (operational facility / specific product)
If you need an accommodation please refer to our participating hotels.
* Rossato Group reserves the right to confirm the participation of the applicants. By way of example, they are not allowed end users, companies and professionals who do not work and have no experience in the plumbing and heating industry and / or renewable energies.