Heat pump Inverter with integrated storage
Air Inverter II - T is the new inverter heat pump with integrated storage for heating, cooling and domestic hot water.
Air Inverter II T is composed of an external unit with very high efficiency and a box that integrates the storage tank for the production of domestic hot water. An elegant and innovative design makes Air Inverter II T suitable for installation in any building minimizing space and optimizing architectural integration building.
Available in 7 sizes from 4kW to 16kW with single-phase and three-phase power supply.
It works with wide operating ranges from -20 ° C to external 46 ° C and with discharge temperature up to 60 ° C.
Air Inverter II - T adapts perfectly to systems with radiant panels, fan coils, storage tanks for domestic hot water and solar systems. It is suitable both in new buildings and in the event of energy requalification in single or multi-family residential areas.
The heat pump in the box
The Air Inverter II - T heat pump consists of two sections:
- A tower piece of furniture that contains the main hydraulic components for the climate system and ACS.
- The silent outdoor unit with extremely small dimensions.
The advantage of the integrated heat pump in the cabinet is that minimizes clutter and optimizes architectural integration.
A complete box of everything
The whole unit is pre-assembled and tested. The cabinet and the outdoor unit can be installed at different times depending on the construction times of the building and the execution of the system. Each module has been designed and studied to simplify and speed up the installation.
Internal tower unit
1) ACS 280l Vetroporcellanato accumulator with external charge
2) 8l system expansion vessel
3) Integral inertial storage 30l (optional)
4) Electric heater 2 kW for anti-legionella cycle
5) Hydronic module with electrical panel
6) Solar exchanger for sanitary (optional)
Solar Exchanger for Sanitary
In the presence of the solar exchanger (optional), the solar source is always considered as preferential and therefore activated first for the production of hot water. In the absence of the appropriate irradiation and temperature conditions, the heat pump will start working.
Integration for solar thermal systems
Air Inverter II - T can be combined with the plate heat exchanger dedicated to the connection of solar thermal systems to manage the domestic hot water production.
The kit consists of a circulation unit, a control unit, an 18l expansion tank and a braze-welded stainless steel plate exchanger for the production of domestic hot water.
In the production of ACS the system always prefers the economically most convenient source among those available. The solar source is always considered as preferential and for this reason it is activated first, when there are the appropriate conditions of irradiation and temperature. In the absence of the solar contribution, the heat pump will be used as the main generator.
Air Inverter - II T the high efficiency heat pump
MINIMUM OVERALL DIMENSION AND MAXIMUM INTEGRATION
• Applications in single-family and multi-family residential buildings
• Maximum architectural integration
• Indoor units equipped with numerous system components
• Simplified and faster installation
• Components designed to achieve high COP values
• Classes A ++ and A +++ according to ErP regulation
• Extremely high SCOP thanks to intelligent adjustment algorithms
• Possible access to the Thermal Account and tax deductions
WIDE RANGE OF ACCESSORIES
• Solar health integration
• Electric back-up heating with modular power
• Integrative electrical resistance
• Mixed group complete with servomotor
• Inertial storage from 30 l
5 warranty years by entering into a contract
scheduled maintenance with our CAT.
Features and Models
|USA B||Pot fridge *||EER||Pot term.||COP||Nutrition||Energy efficiency class|
|HT - LT|
|04M 190||4,63 kW||5,21||4,49 kW||5,01||230 / 1 / V 50||A ++ | A +++|
|04M 250||4,63 kW||5,21||4,49 kW||5,01||230 / 1 / V 50||A ++ | A +++|
|06M 190||6,79 kW||5,14||6,32 kW||4,79||230 / 1 / V 50||A ++ | A +++|
|06M 250||6,79 kW||5,14||6,32 kW||4,79||230 / 1 / V 50||A ++ | A +++|
|10M 190||9,73 kW||4,87||10,26 kW||4,68||230 / 1 / V 50||A ++ | A +++|
|10M 250||9,73 kW||4,87||10,26 kW||4,68||230 / 1 / V 50||A ++ | A +++|
|12M||11,74 kW||4,30||12,35 kW||4,56||230 / 1 / V 50||A ++ | A ++|
|12T||11,39 kW||4,40||12,16 kW||4,79||400 / 3 / V 50||A ++ | A +++|
|16M||14,38 kW||3,88||15,63 kW||4,17||230 / 1 / V 50||A + | A +++|
|16T||15,40 kW||4,33||15,77 kW||4,81||400 / 3 / V 50||A ++ | A ++|
Cooling: A35 / W18
Heating: A7 / W35 (EN 14511)