Vertical air separator
Il vertical degasser is designed to be used in systems with domestic hot water, thanks to the degasser it is possible separate liquids and water from.
This model can be installed vertically, the different arrangement of the fittings of the vertical does not diminish the effectiveness of the air vent but it still provides optimal separation of air and impurities.
Available in 2 models.
Features and Models
- Separator model for microbubbles.
- Vertical type, brass.
- Ideal heating, solar and chilled water.
- No rust in the separation chamber without turbulence.
- Bleed valve quickly.
- Steady operation of the float in a room with no turbulence.
- Precision valve protected against dirt.
- Screw plug with emergency signal function.
- Position in vertical, internal thread from various dimensions.
- Max. Operating 10 bar.
- Max. Operating 120 ° C.
- Adding glycol of up to 50%.
- Maximum flow rate 1,5 m / s.
No air in your plant
The getters designed so that all the liquid or water that passes through them to come in contact with the surface of the rings.
The microscopic bubbles of gas present in the liquid will adhere to these rings, thus giving rise, due to a coalescence phenomenon, to larger bubbles. Larger bubbles due to their greater buoyancy will be expelled through an air chamber.
|Connections||Kvs||Max Range *||Weight|
|1 "F||14,5 m3/h||2,3 m3/h||2,95 Kg|
||28 m3/h||3,9 m3/h||2,95 Kg|
To know the price of the getter fill out the form below.
Automatically you will receive your price via email.