Il vertical vent is designed to be used in systems with hot water, thanks to the deaerator is possible separate liquids and water from.
This model can be installed vertically. The relief valve, the air intake and the automatic check valve are positioned at the top.
The deaerator vertical is equipped with a safety device against loss, which closes the vent opening in the event of a lack of sealing.
Features and Models
- Separator model for microbubbles.
- Vertical type, brass.
- Ideal heating, solar and chilled water.
- No rust in the separation chamber without turbulence.
- Bleed valve quickly.
- Steady operation of the float in a room with no turbulence.
- Precision valve protected against dirt.
- Screw plug with emergency signal function.
- Position in vertical, internal thread from various dimensions.
- Max. Operating 10 bar.
- Max. Operating 120 ° C.
- Adding glycol of up to 30%.
No air in your plant
Deaerators are designed so that all the liquid or water that passes through them to come in contact with the surface of the rings.
The microscopic gas bubbles present in the liquid will adhere to these rings thus giving origin to a phenomenon of coalescence, to larger bubbles.
The larger bubbles due to their greater buoyancy will be ejected through an air chamber.
|1 / 2 "M||52mm||86mm||0,6 Kg|
To know the price of the vent fill out the form below.
Automatically you will receive your price via email.