Air Inverter heat pump 4
Air Inverter 4 is the heat pump for heating, cooling and domestic hot water production.
The machine is an advanced system that takes advantage of the high efficiency 75 100% to% renewable energy. These heat pumps are designed using the DC inverter technology.
La DC inverter technology allows you to vary the power supply frequency of the unit. In this way the heat pump always works at the optimal power, with an automatic modulation of the power based on the actual requirement.
High performance with Air Inverter
Air Inverter 4 guarantees particularly high seasonal performance, both in hot and cold conditions.
The seasonal efficiency coefficients SCOP and SEER represent the ratio between the heating / cooling needs and the annual consumption of electricity for heating / cooling purposes.
The criterion of measurement for SEER and SCOP is very reliable and allows to determine more accurately the performance of the system during the entire calendar year, measuring in different operating conditions.
Seasonal high coefficients of performance are the only real guarantee of reduction of operating costs.
High efficiency with DC inverter compressor
The DC inverter compressor is the heart of the heat pump.
The inverter technology allows to change the power supply frequency of the electric motor that drives the compressor, allowing to operate proportionally to the actual needs of the plant.
Low consumption with the permanent magnet circulator
The hydraulic circuit is completed by the pump with EC motor with permanent magnets with electronic adjustment.
The circulator technology allows automatic modulation of the water flow according to the request and the load losses of the system.
In this way you avoid wastage and unnecessary stress to the piping and other components installed and helping to ensure the high efficiency of the unit.
Fans with variable speed
The fans are set not to exceed the 70% of the maximum speed, while keeping available a 30% only used in the case in which the machine will need, such as in the case of very high temperatures.
This device has been designed to ensure greater savings and reduced noise, especially in the evening and night hours.
Flexible electronic control
The electronic control via the display on the machine allows you to harness the energy in the required amount and efficiently in the external conditions and the needs of the building, automatically managing the operation of the unit.
The display allows you to set and display parameters with ease of operation.
Features and Models
|Model||Pot fridge *||EER||Pot term.||COP||Nutrition||Height width. prof. (Mm)||Weight :|
|20 T||17,60 kW||3,73||19,60 kW||4,02||400 / 3 / V 50||629 - 1685 - 1137||250 kg|
|26 T||25,40 kW||3,90||25,84 kW||4,13||400 / 3 / V 50||629 - 1685 - 1517||320 kg|
|32 T||35,00 kw||3,59||31,55 kW||4,01||400 / 3 / V 50||629 - 1685 - 1517||320 kg|
Terms of reference:
Cooling: A35 / W18 Heating: A7 / W35 (EN 14511)
* Cooling capacity calculated with rotational speed of the compressor to the 90%
Where do I use the Air Inverter 4 heat pump?
Houses - Flats - Office - Commercial Space
Performance components for maximum performance
The units of the Air Inverter 4 range are designed and built in Italy respecting high quality and safety standards.
Easy to read and easy configuration of the operating parameters.
Characteristics of Air Inverter 4 heat pumps
|COP (EN 14511: 2011)||3||4,13||4,01|
|EER (EN 14511: 2011)||6||3,90||3,59|
|Water flow||5||l / s||1,21||1,53|
|COP (EN 14511: 2011)||3||2,17||2,18|
|Water flow||4||l / s||1,15||1,43|
|type compressors||DC inverter scroll|
|N ° compressors||Nr||1||1|
|Use side heat exchanger|
|Type internal exchanger||8||PHE|
|N ° exchangers||Nr||1||1|
|N ° fans||Nr||2||2|
|Standard air flow||l / s||2778||3172|
|Installed unit power||kW||0,5||0,44|
|Maximum water pressure side||kPa||550||550|
|Safety valve setting||kPa||600||600|
|Minimum plant water content||l||63||74|
|standard power supply||400 / 3 / 50 + N|
- Water temperature input / output side use 30 / 35 ° C, air entering the external exchanger 7 ° C (RH = 85%)
- Total input is obtained from the power absorbed by the compressor + fan input + the power absorbed by the electric auxiliary circuit + the portion of the pump to overcome internal pressure drops unit
- COP (EN 14511: 2011) coefficient of performance in heating. Ratio between the thermal power output and electrical power consumption according to EN 14511: 2011. The power consumption is the sum of the power absorbed by the compressor + fan input + the power absorbed by the electric auxiliary circuit + the portion of the pump to overcome internal pressure drops unit
- Water temperature input / output side use 45 / 55 ° C, air entering the external exchanger 7 ° C (RH = 85%)
- Temperature water side input / output use 23 / 18 ° C, air entering the external exchanger 35 ° C
- EER (EN 14511: 2011) coefficient of performance in cooling. The ratio between the cooling capacity and the electrical power consumption according to EN 14511: 2011. The power consumption is the sum of the power absorbed by the compressor + power consumption.
|05M||1.322mm||426 mm||717 mm||86 kg|
|09M||1.404 mm||523 mm||864 mm||105 kg|
|12M||1.404mm||523 mm||864mm||129 kg|
|12T||1.404mm||523 mm||864mm||144 kg|
|16M||1.404mm||523 mm||864mm||129 kg|
|16T||1.404mm||523 mm||864mm||144 kg|
|22T||1.120 mm||400 mm||1.557 mm||177 kg|
|26T||1.120 mm||400 mm||1.557mm||177 kg|
|30T||1.120 mm||400 mm||1.557mm||177 kg|
The units are designed to be installed:
- in a fixed position
Limit the transmission of vibrations:
- use anti-vibration on the support points
- install flexible joints on the hydraulic connections
Choose the place of installation according to the following criteria:
- approval of the customer
- location accessible with security
- technical spaces required by the unit
- Suction spaces and Outlets
- maximum distance allowed by the electrical connections
- points of support and aligned in plan
- elimination of condensate water
- prefer places where the unit will not cause a nuisance to neighbors.
- Avoid installation near the rooms or windows
- prevent clogging of snow accumulations batteries
- Avoid places that are subject to flooding
- install the unit raised from the ground (at least 20 cm)
- correct installation
Proper air circulation is essential to ensure the smooth operation of the machine.
- obstacles to the air flow
- difficult parts
- leaves or other objects that may block the exchanger coils
- winds that contrast or favor the airflow
- heat sources or pollutants near the unit (chimneys, extractors etc ..)
- stratification (cold air that stagnates in the bottom)
- Recirculation (exhaust air which is taken suction)
- placements below ground level, near very high walls, under roofs or corners which may in fact give rise to phenomena of stratification or recirculation
A Maintain minimum distances from pedestrian streets.
B- Predicting wind barrier in case of locations with strong winds.
C- Do not obstruct snow accumulations of batteries.
D Install the unit raised from the ground.
E Provide protection.
Application example: heating and cooling with dehumidification intake.
inverter heat pump with storage tank, pumping unit, radiant and dehumidification plant.
Application example: heating and cooling and domestic hot water.
inverter heat pump with storage tank, pump unit, heat pump with storage tank and underfloor heating.
Application example: heating and domestic hot water with solar thermal input
inverter heat pump with storage tank, pumping unit, radiant and solar thermal system.