Inverter built-in heat pump
Air Inverter III IN is the new two-section built-in heat pump for heating, cooling and domestic hot water.
Air Inverter III IN is composed of a very high efficiency outdoor unit and a module that can be built into the wall with integrated sanitary storage of 150l, expandable to 300l. In this way yes they minimize the overall dimensions and optimize the architectural integration building.
Available in 4 sizes from 4kW to 10kW with single-phase power supply.
It works with wide operating limits from -25 ° C to 46 ° C outside and with delivery temperatures up to 60 ° C.
Air Inverter III IN is perfectly suited to systems with radiant panels, fan coils, storage tanks for domestic hot water and solar systems. It is suitable both in new buildings and in the case of energy requalification in a single or multi-family residential area.
The heat pump in the closet
The Air Inverter III IN heat pump consists of two sections:
- The built-in cabinet of only 36 cm in depth including the storage and hydraulic components.
- The silent outdoor unit with extremely small dimensions.
The advantage of the integrated heat pump in the cabinet is that minimizes clutter and optimizes architectural integration.
A complete box of everything
The whole unit is tested and shipped ready to be mounted directly on site. The cabinet and the outdoor unit can be installed at different times according to the building construction and plant execution times. Each module has been designed and studied to simplify and speed up the installation.
- 150l sanitary storage
- Supplementary 30l inertial storage (optional)
Alternatively: Solar circulation kit (optional)
- 10l system expansion vessel
- 8l sanitary water expansion vessel
- 2-4 kW system supplementary electric heater (optional)
- Hydronic module with electrical panel
- Supporting structure with condensation drain pan
- Built-in wardrobe (accessory)
Connection kit for solar systems
Air Inverter III IN can be combined with a solar thermal system for the production of domestic hot water via an optional circulation kit.
The kit consists of a circulation unit, a control unit, an 18l expansion tank and a braze-welded stainless steel plate exchanger for the production of domestic hot water.
In the production of DHW, the system always prefers the most economically convenient source among those available. The solar source is always considered as preferential and for this reason it is activated first, when there are the appropriate conditions of irradiation and temperature. In the absence of solar contribution, the heat pump will be used as the main generator.
Air Inverter II IN the high efficiency heat pump
MINIMUM OVERALL DIMENSION AND MAXIMUM INTEGRATION
• Applications in single-family and multi-family residential buildings
• Maximum architectural integration
• Indoor units equipped with numerous system components
• Simplified and faster installation
• Components designed to achieve high COP values
• Classes A ++ and A +++ according to ErP regulation
• Extremely high SCOP thanks to intelligent adjustment algorithms
• Possible access to the Thermal Account and tax deductions
WIDE RANGE OF ACCESSORIES
• Electric back-up heating with modular power
• Possibility of integration with thermal solar panels
• Expansion of sanitary storage volume
• Inertial storage from 30 l
5 warranty years by entering into a scheduled maintenance contract with our CAT.
Features and Models
|Model||Pot fridge *||EER||Pot term.||COP||Nutrition||Energy efficiency class|
|MT - BT|
|04 M||4,63 kW||5,21||4,49 kW||5,01||230 / 1 / V 50||A +++ | A +++|
|06 M||6,79 kW||5,14||6,32 kW||4,79||230 / 1 / V 50||A ++ | A +++|
|08 M||8,53 kW||5,00||8,37 kW||4,87||230 / 1 / V 50||A ++ | A +++|
|10 M||10,26 kW||4,87||10,26 kW||4,68||230 / 1 / V 50||A ++ | A +++|
Cooling: A35 / W18
Heating: A7 / W35 (EN 14511)