Sometimes it helps to plug a thermostat environment to enable / disable a function climate control unit HCC.
Below are the details for proper installation:
- Connect the two wires of the thermostat in place of the bridge between S6 and S-
- When the thermostat contact is closed, the circuit is active
- When the thermostat contact is open, the circuit is switched off
- And 'possible the connection of any clean contact, eg. by electric heads for collectors.
- The thermostat can be put in series to RC21 command (on S6 contact) in order to take advantage also of the environmental probe compensation.
- It 'important that there are not resistors on the connecting wires, for example from old worn cables.