- Select program/ Opportune variant (each unit may provide the management of different hydraulic schemes).
- Open the control unit, thus separating it from the lower part, by unscrewing the front screw.
- Strip the max. 55mm cord, insert, fit the cable ties and discover the latest 8-9mm of wires for connecting the terminals.
- Open the terminals using a screwdriversuitable and make electrical connections on the controller.
The opening of the contact is done by simply pressing the screwdriver into the terminal with movement from top to bottom (see image).
- Place the top of the unit and secure with the screw at the base.
- Switch on the current and put the unit into operation.