Le units of HCC series and TDC SOREL they can be reprogrammed via the update card with new or different software.
The update should only be done if the installed software is defective or produces problems.
- Be sure that the upgrade card is suitable for the specific unit, eg. if it is a unit TDC3 the card must be made for the TDC3.
- Remember that all parameti and settings may be lost during the update. Then pinned each setting before upgrading.
- Make sure that the power is turned off and remove the unit from the base as described in the installation and use instructions. If necessary, remove any expansion card from the expansion port. See fig.1.
- Insert the upgrade card. See fig. 2
- Hook the unit at the base and re-applying power.
- Follow the instructions on the display. They are shown the version of installed software and version of the new software update, and you are asked whether to confirm the installation of new software.
- After programming, the unit starts again. At this point, turn off the power and remove the card. Otherwise the update process will be activated every time the
- Place settings with values pinned to 2.)