Technical training arrives in your region
Rossato Tour is a traveling training program that responds to the needs of professionals in the sector who want to seize the growing opportunities of the market and want to deepen technical and application aspects of energy efficiency technologies.
10 stages they will be dedicated to radiant cooling systems, analyzing their technical characteristics, advantages and applications.
2 Special stages will discuss the topic of geothermal energy in collaboration with the Center of Excellence of Geothermal CEGLab of Larderello.
The seminars are aimed at installers, designers and professionals in the plumbing and heating sector. Find the stage closest to you!
A path in 12 stages
The Rossato experts will be present in 12 Regions of Italy. Click on the event to register.
- 1 March Enna (Pergusa) Hotel Garden
- 6 March Bergamo (Dalmine) Hotel Paris 2
- 7 March Padua (Padua) Best Western Hotel Biri
- 21 March Oristano (Paulilatino) Ristoria da Gianky
- 27 March Modena (Campogalliano) Hotel Modena District
- 10 April Larderello (c / o CEGLab) ★ special geothermal
- 18 April Catanzaro (Lamezia Terme) Aerhotel Phelipe
- 20 April Bari (Torre a Mare) Hotel Barion
- 12 May Latina Rossato Group ★ special geothermal
- 30 May Pisa (Pontedera) Hotel Armonia
- 31 May Genoa (Genoa) Novotel Genova City
- 12 June Turin (Rivoli) Tulip Inn Turin West
Radiant systems have seen a growing development over the years, especially for space heating. However, the market is increasingly demanding solutions suitable for summer cooling and, although radiant systems are the best solution, there is still little familiarity with this type of application.
The Rossato Tour offers an interesting opportunity for in-depth study and discussion.
Program of the seminar
- Radiant cooling systems
- Yields of radiant systems in cooling
- Dehumidification systems with air exchange
- Dehumidification: sizing and canalization
- Hydraulic configuration and components for the heating plant
- Regulation for radiant cooling systems
The Rossato Tour includes 2 special stages with a focus on geothermal energy.During the seminars, Rossato will be joined by experts from the CEGLab of Larderello, an Italian excellence in the research on Geothermal that has been using for several years a heat pump water / water Rossato to carry out studies on geothermal applications.
Program of the seminar
- The sources of geothermal heat
- Geothermal probes, indications for the calculation
- Heat pumps for geothermal energy
- Applications for heating, cooling and ACS
- application examples
- Economic analysis
These are the next courses at Rossato:
Design, installation, regulation and maintenance on:
Heat pumps: January 26 2018
Wood and pellet generators: March 22 2018
VMC and dehumidification: March 23 2018
Radiant systems: April 05 2018
Regulation of solar systems: 24 May 2018
Thermoregulation of systems: 25 May 2018